Learn Contextual Design in Seattle This November
Join us in Seattle November 7-9 to learn Contextual Design, the industry-leading approach to user-centered innovation. This intensive, hands-on public workshop is for anyone who has a part in defining and designing things people use—products, systems, services, or processes. Contextual Design provides you and your organization with a practical way to successfully start with a problem or idea—the “fuzzy front end”— and navigate through to a user-validated design.
By attending, you will learn how to reliably:
- Capture detailed user data that provides ongoing value for future products
- Create coherent, user-centered visions to drive your road map and requirements
- Discover hidden and emergent needs in your market or user population
- Understand the underlying causes of customer satisfaction issues with your product or service
- Define a user-centered system structure and behavior for your products
- User-validate requirements for your next release before committing to development
The workshop is offered in three one-day courses, each designed to be standalone and develop a core capability you can use. So you can attend one, two, or all three days to best fit your schedule, budget, and learning needs:
Monday, November 7 – Contextual Inquiry: Innovate from deep customer insight
Tuesday, November 8 – Visioning: Invent a new customer experience from user data and design thinking
Wednesday, November 9 – User-Centered Requirements: Define and validate products and systems that people will use
Click here to learn more and register.